Sunday, July 25, 2010

can you write?

I write for many article sites on the internet. It helps me to continue to hone my writing skills.

I was told by a very accomplished writer many years ago that "writing requires daily practice and just like training for an athletic event, a writer should write for at least an hour or so every day".

It makes sense, because every time I write about triathlon or anything for that matter, my articles are often checked by others or by spell check and it all helps me become better at what I love to do.

Most of the time I write for free to my own website or blog or to ezine sites with the only payment being a link to my website. However the other day I came across a site that will pay for well written articles........

"ON ANY SUBJECT"

Wow! A great opportunity to be compensated for sharing what I know.

If you are interested in writing, do yourself a favor and visit this site and see what you think...

Write and earn at Fortitude